“William Ingram, son of William, was born June 8, 1788, in Delaware Co, and came with his parents to Chester County about 1800. He married, Jan 16-1817, Rebecca, daughter of John and Alice Crossley Pyle, born March 4, 1795 died Jan 28- 1869. In 1822 he went to Philadelphia, but returned in 1836 to his farm, a short distance from West Chester, in East Bradford. The substantial stone house thereon, now occupied by Richard Darlington, Jr’s school, was built by him.
“Being a stonemason by trade, he did the mason-work of many public buildings of note in connection with Chalkley Jefferis. Among others were the courthouse and prison of our county, Girard College, House of Refuge, and Cherry hill Prison, of Philadelphia. He died July 20, 1865, leaving several children.”
from THE HISTORY OF CHESTER COUNTY, by Futhey and Cope (1881) please refer to the associated link for full credits.